Hello Everyone !
Here’s a yummy and family friendly recipe with Puck ingredients.
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Unpeeled
- 250 Grams (gm) PUCK
- White Cream Cheese Spread, Chilled
- 2 Onions, slice, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper, freshly ground, to taste
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the garlic on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Roast for 20 minutes,until soft, and Cool
Spoon the PUCK Cream Cheese Spread into a mixing bowl. Squeeze the roasted garlic flesh into the bowl and add the chopped spring onions and parsley. Stir until well combined and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Transfer into a serving bowl. Serve dip with vegetable crudities and crostini.